Monday, November 10, 2008

brunette!

This weekend when I went home I did something really drastic to my hair...ehhh...not in a bad way though! I've always been a blonde, though my hair has been varying shades (all natural). I decided it was time to change it up a little so I went to Supercuts in Kernersville and got my hair beauty-fied. The first thing I did was to get my eyebrows waxed again, and then my stylist (Kayla) dyed my hair a color called "Chestnut." It's only two shades darker than my natural color so it isn't that big of a change, which is good for preventing freak-outs. Then she cut my hair in layers and gave me a side bang that hangs over my face from the left side. After that it was all styled and such, which is both good and bad. Good in that I looked like a foxy mama coming out of the salon, but bad because I could never recreate it! I can only hope that maybe one day when I have lots of time on my hands I can have the patience to dry my hair with my trusty round brush and it will come out like it did yesterday. I walked in wanting something different, and boy did I get it! Kayla got a really big tip for all of her hard work and let me tell you, she is awesome with color (and everything else)! So if you're ever in K-Vegas and want a haircut, I highly recommend her.

On a different note, I counted at least seven ladybugs in one of my classrooms today. Others were also commenting that they had seen a gratuitous amount of the red beetles elsewhere across campus. What is the deal?!? Maybe I'll figure it out and get back to ya'll.

See you later!

No comments: