Tuesday, February 3, 2009

summer in Paris?

Really quickly before I go finish some case briefs for class...

I might be studying abroad in Paris this summer! How amazing would that be? I'm going to start filling out the application today probably, and trying to round up some professors who would give me an evaluation. It's approximately $7000 to go, but I'll try really hard to find that money. Studying abroad is an opportunity that would look great on my resume and application for law school as well as be a great experience for me. I'll only be gone from May 28-June 27 so it wouldn't be that big of a deal for me to go. I think I would have such a great time and it would definitely be a learning/growing experience for me.

I'll keep you guys posted on what will become of this. Now to go finish my homework!!

No comments: